Palm Sunday & Maundy Thursday
Sunday 2 April, 8am & 5pm
- 8am: Traditional Service with Lord's Supper.
- 5pm: Contemporary Service.
PALM SUNDAY (BILINGUAL SERVICE)
Sunday 2 April, 10.30am
- The 10.30am service is a bilingual service and will also be the celebration of the 3-yr anniversary of the commencement of GWAC's Mandarin Ministry.
- Guest Speaker: Rev Rick Cheung
Christian Passover Meal: Thursday 6 April, 7-9pm
- We will be celebrating a Christian version of Passover with a feast (spit roasted lamb), incorporating a foot washing ceremony and communion.
- Please RSVP by Sunday 2nd April by adding your name to the registration list in the church fellowship area or send an email to Rev'd Brad Jackson (click link below).
- The cost of the event is $10 per person.
Good Friday & Easter Sunday
JOURNEY TO THE CROSS: Friday 7 April, 10am
Join us as we journey towards the cross in an interactive service, exploring the story of Jesus. Starting 10am and concluding with morning tea.
Sunday 9 April, 8am, 10.30am, 5pm
- 8am Service with Lord's supper (English)
- 10.30am Contemporary Service with children's ministry (English)
- 10.30am Mandarin Service
- 5pm Contemporary Service (English)